Back to Results
Web Analytics | Web & Mobile Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 18 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Position Description: We are seeking an experienced Developer/Analyst whom specializes in Web Analytics, having a background with marketing concepts, mobile/website analysis and optimization.
- You will work under the supervision of the Project Lead. and collaborate with internal business and external partners.
- Provide thought leadership for Web and Mobile Analytics.
- Act in an advisory capacity, consulting with key stakeholders to help drive decision making development/tagging strategies for measurement plans.
- Responsible for gathering and defining requirements for multiple business units pertaining to reporting requests and site optimization projects.
- Provide consultative direction to the development team, and enforce best practices and standards. Manage the product and distribution of recurring reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Assist with the roll-out of product releases.
- Assist with the administration and support requests.
- Conduct testing and data validation of developed website, tagging, mobile applications, and mobile sites.
- Conduct Quality Assurance testing before implementation (for the above development types).
- Documentation relating to existing processes.
- Continuous improvement of processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or have equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years Web analytics experience in a high traffic web environment and site testing.
- Strong technical design and architectural skills.
- Strong knowledge of current best practices and standards to provide direction to developers on tagging methods across various platform (web, mobile web, mobile app)
- Experience in web analytics tracking, testing, and validation.
- Experience in mobile analytics tracking, testing, and validation.
- Experience with creating/validating Solution Design document for the tagging strategy.
- Understanding of SEO and SEM
- Competency in Microsoft Office Products including: Excel, Word, Access, Project.
- 4+ years Mobile Services, SDK
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.