Extend ServiceNow with Scripting
Duration: Three days
Dates Available: April 30th-May 2nd
Cost: $1,995.00 per person
Location: CareWorks Tech, 5555 Glendon Court, Dublin, Ohio 43016
During this interactive training course, attendees perform scripting functions in their own instance. This provides an opportunity to practice and become comfortable with both client‑side and server‑side scripting.
The course content and lab work help attendees learn to:
- Determine when it is appropriate to script
- Configure a ServiceNow instance for scripting
- Script client‑side:
- Client Scripts
- UI Policies
- Script server‑side
- Business Rules
- Scheduled Jobs
- Event Management
- Workflow Scripts
- Script Includes
- Develop scripting best practices
Who Should Attend
Experienced ServiceNow System Administrators, with a minimum of three to six months experience with the ServiceNow Service Automation Platform, who wish to extend the functionality of their instance.
- ServiceNow Fundamentals course (Attendees must have passed the System Administrator Certification Exam)
- Certified System Administrator preferred
- Familiarity with database tables and columns
The class runs over three days, from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., and includes a one hour lunch break.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 business days prior to the event.
Need More Information or Have Questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
5555 Glendon Court
Dublin, OH 43016
April 30th-May 2nd