Configure and Manage a ServiceNow Instance
Certification: Yes, Certified System Administrator exam offered through Service Now
Duration: Three days
Dates Available: March 14-16, 2018
Cost: $1,995.00 per person
Location: CareWorks Tech, 5555 Glendon Court, Dublin, Ohio 43016
This course is designed for anyone who will be expected to work within the ServiceNow platform and who are new to the ServiceNow ecosystem. During this 3-day interactive training course, participants will learn about many topics and interact with various applications, by navigating the platform and applying their newly acquired knowledge.
Specifically, attendees will learn to:
- Perform core configuration tasks
- Work with User Interface (UI) policies, data policies, UI actions, business rules and client scripts
- Add users, groups and roles
- Manage data with tables, the configuration management database (CMDB), import sets and update sets
- Work with two key process applications: Knowledge Base and ServiceNow Service Catalog
- Create workflow activities and approvals
- Configure alerts and notifications
- View upgrade history and status
- Control system access and data security
- Create baseline performance metrics
- Run reports, configure service level agreements (SLAs) and perform instance branding and customization
- Integrate social IT elements and learn best practices
The course weaves a scenario throughout to present real world, relevant lab exercises. The class features lecture and group discussions, as well as extensive hands‑on practice, delivered in a wide variety of labs, tech talks and an interactive discussion of a comprehensive, real‑world example.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for individuals with 0‑3 months of ServiceNow platform experience.
The ServiceNow Foundations eLearning course – six modules that introduce the ServiceNow platform and interface.
Following this course, ServiceNow recommends that attendees have at least two to three months of hands‑on experiences with ServiceNow before attempting the Certification Exam.
The class runs over three days, from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., and includes a one hour lunch break.
How to Attend
To register for class, please download and fill out the course agreement using the registration button below, sign it, scan and email back to email@example.com.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 business days prior to the event.
Need More Information or Have Questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
5555 Glendon Court
Dublin, OH 43016
March 14-16, 2018