Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP®) Prep Courses
Are you looking to prepare for the CBAP® exam and to increase your odds of passing the exam on your first try?
Our Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) prep courses will prepare you for the exam and help you utilize your valuable study time efficiently and effectively. This comprehensive course is instructed by CBAP® Recipients and highlights critical areas of study to provide insights into the exam.
What is the CBAP®?
The Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) designation is a professional certification for individuals with extensive business analysis experience. CBAP® recipients are experts in identifying the business needs of an organization in order to determine the best solutions. More and more companies are recognizing the CBAP® designation and the value and expertise these professionals bring to their organizations.
You will want to consider the many professional benefits of earning the CBAP® certification if you have an advanced level of knowledge and experience and are working in any of the following roles:
- Business analysis
- Systems analysis
- Requirements analysis or management
- Process improvement
To earn the CBAP® certification, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 7500 hours of BA work experience aligned with A Guide to the Business Analysis Book of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide) in the last 10 years
- Minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas
- Minimum 21 hours of Professional Development in the past four years
- Two references from a career manager, client or Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
To see if you qualify, please read the handbook for eligibility requirements.
• $1,500 per person
CareWorks Tech Dublin Office
5555 Glendon Ct.
Dublin, Ohio 43016
Please plan to attend all 4 sessions
Saturday, February 9th
Saturday, February 23rd
Saturday, March 2nd
Saturday, March 9th