Implement a Compliance program that includes Risk Management and Audit Engagements.
Certification: Yes, offered through ServiceNow
Duration: Two Days
Dates Available: April 17th – 18th
Cost: $1,595.00 per person
Location: CareWorks Tech, 5555 Glendon Court, Dublin, Ohio 43016
Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) is a company’s strategy for managing corporate governance, enterprise risk management, and demonstrating corporate compliance. ServiceNow GRC is a suite of applications within the ServiceNow platform to provide timely, comprehensive, and continuous information for auditing, reporting, and compliance purposes. By using the GRC applications (Policy and Compliance, Risk, and Audit) GRC professionals create a scalable compliance program based on their organization’s needs to meet internal and regulatory requirements.
This two‑day, hands‑on course demonstrates how GRC is implemented within the ServiceNow platform and how to use the GRC applications.
- Create user groups and apply security roles to provide access or implement restrictions
- Define a risk framework
- Incorporate company policies into the ServiceNow platform
- Import UCF Authority Documents
- Scope an organization for risk management and to apply policies
- Use the policy management process to draft, review, approve, publish, and retire policies
- Create controls and review controls in the attest state
- Use the control management process throughout the control lifecycle
- Define and apply Indicators
- Create a test template
- Manage an audit engagement
- Review data on the GRC reporting dashboards
Who Should Attend
The audience for this class includes Compliance Officers, Risk Managers, and other GRC professionals who want to understand how to integrate their Compliance programs into the ServiceNow platform. The course starts with an overview of the ServiceNow system.
ServiceNow System Administrators will also benefit by learning about the system properties used by the GRC applications.
Recommend: ServiceNow Fundamentals
The Certified Implementation Specialist – Governance Risk and Compliance can be taken after completing this course.
The class runs over two days, from 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., and includes a one-hour lunch break.
Please notify firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 business days prior to the event.
Need More Information or Have Questions?
Please contact us at email@example.com.
5555 Glendon Court
Dublin, OH 43016
April 17th – 18th