Location: Columbus, OH
Voted 2019 top work places by Columbus CEO, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive result for more than 20 years. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership, speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety industries.
Job Description: The Technical Integration Lead will be responsible for the integration work for the Kronos Work Force Dimensions, advanced scheduling time with forecasting, time and attendance. This includes ensuring that the technical specifications are documented, and the Mast Global technologies processes are followed. This position is in a high performance team requiring strong development, architecture experience in designing and developing. The majority of work involves documenting technical specifications and coordinating all integration development across teams.
• Strong hands on API development experience.
• Good understanding of Integration Patterns and REST based web services.
• Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to adapt to new environments and learn new technologies.
• Strong experience in technical documentation – in terms of design patterns used, used case and performance of the services.
• Experience in Agile applications like JIRA and Confluence.
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to work effectively with all levels of the organization and geographically distributed teams including onshore.
• 2+ yrs experience as a lead
• Web Frameworks: Spring, Microservices
• Web Services: SOAP, REST
• Databases: Oracle
• Software/Agile Tools: RAD Studio, MS Visio, JIRA, Confluence
• Platforms : Windows, Linux
• Kronos Dimensions Knowledge a plus but not required
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.
CareWorks Tech provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. As part of your continued growth, we’ll provide you with opportunities for training and development to help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
The CareWorks Tech is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.