Back to Results
Support Desk Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
Voted 2019 Top Places to Work by Columbus CEO, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results for more than 20 years. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s Application Development, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive Design, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership, speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety industries.
- Diagnose and resolve basic problems in the area of hardware, applications and operating systems
- Assists callers with connectivity problems in a network environment
- Takes necessary steps to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring
- Escalates problems to next level of support as directed by client
- Answer and attempt to resolve service requests related to supported applications, networks and hardware
- Respond to problems that come to Technical Support for the client’s user community
- Works with internal staff to resolve problems that come to Technical Support for the client’s user community
- Follow up with customer to ensure problems are resolved satisfactorily
- Informs peers/managers of trends, significant problems and delays, customers informed of global problems or scheduled downtime, and customers updated on status of reported problems or projects
Daily Tasks Performed
- Provides support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the help desk.
- Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components.
- Responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed.
- Problems beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility are resolved by engaging in a timely manner other service resources from facilities, division or corporate groups.
- Degree in Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Basic working knowledge to follow operations, problem management and escalation procedures
- Basic ability to use software application i.e. Remedy, Active Directory, billing and monitoring systems
- Basic knowledge of application, connectivity, hardware, peripheral including printers and scanners, network monitoring tools, and TCP/ IP protocol
- Basic knowledge in a variety of PC software programs and remote tools.
- 3-12 months help desk experience
- Excellent Customer Service
- Incident & Ticket Management using ServiceNow or similar tool
- Experience contributing to Knowledge Base
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a Team Environment
- Works well with limited supervision based on established processes
- Strong knowledge in a variety of PC software programs, remote tools,
- Strong knowledge of Security Administration procedures
- Strong knowledge of application, connectivity, hardware, peripheral including printers and scanners, network monitoring tools, and TCP/IP protocol
- Familiar with Batch processing from support perspective.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.
CareWorks Tech provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. Our culture supports continued growth through sponsorship of events, trainings, certifications and other online or structured learning opportunities. We’ll help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, optical, 401k, etc.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016