Location: Columbus, OH
Voted 2019 top work places by Columbus CEO, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive result for more than 20 years. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership, speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety industries.
Job Description: This position will entail designing and developing services and web applications for our Digital Products Group. These are highly critical services and web applications that form the foundation of the platform.
To be successful in this position, the candidate would need to have:
• Desire and ability to take the initiative and drive to completion with minimal supervision
• Ability to analyze business requirements and identify any gaps and ambiguities
• Experience with designing and implementing solutions that meet the business need
• Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and time management skills
Strong applied knowledge of the following:
• Backend development using Java and related frameworks (Spring 4 MVC, SpringBoot, Servlets/JSPs, etc.
• RESTful Web Services (experience producing and consuming REST services)
• Relational and NoSQL databases (Oracle and MySQL preferred)
• Caching technologies such as Redis, Couchbase, and how to use caching appropriately
Good understanding of the following:
• Application testing, tuning and monitoring using New Relic or similar APM tooling
• Code Quality and Code Review
• Build/deploy tools and pipelines (npm, Maven, Artifactory, Jenkins, GitHub) – CI/CD concepts
• Knowledge of search technologies such as Elasticsearch
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies
• Web Accessibility and Usability
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.
CareWorks Tech provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. As part of your continued growth, we’ll provide you with opportunities for training and development to help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
The CareWorks Tech is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.