Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
• Participate in and contribute to Architectural Reviews
• Participate in and contribute to Agile team ceremonies including: Daily standups, Backlog Reviews, Retrospectives, Sprint Planning, System Demos
• Prescribe best practices associated with implementing and deploying client-side applications written in Angular2+
Must Have Qualifications
• Minimum 3+ years of experience delivering enterprise level client-side web applications written in Angular2+ (not AngularJS).
• Proficient understanding of Reactive Extensions for Angular (ngrx).
• Proficient understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms (Sass, LESS).
• Proficient understanding of Angular unit testing and end-to-end testing frameworks (Jasmine, Protractor).
• Proficient understanding of versioning control systems (Git).
• Strong ability to concisely and accurately convey ideas and information in written and verbal form to audiences with diverse backgrounds.
• Proficient understanding of web application security issues and security by design principles.
• Exceptional judgment, strategic thinking, and creative problem solving skills
• Experience delivering software with a Test-driven development approach
• Knowledge of web accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0 A and WCAG 2.0 AA)
• Experience with Web Content Management Systems
• Experience with Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket)
• Familiarity with defining deployment pipelines for client-side JS applications
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.