Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Description: This position is a key member representing Digital Content Management on an enterprise scale initiative. The individual will work with Agile Development teams and acts as a Subject Matter Expert. Primary responsibility of the role will be to create new content models for use in a headless CMS environment by working closely with CMS, Agile and UX teams. This position requires strong enterprise CMS experience and sensibilities and ability to influence within the Agile Team. Key partnerships are Digital Capabilities, UX, IT/SDS, Compliance and Marketing Delivery. For development projects, this role translates digital UX into templates and content components that integrate with internal IT systems to deliver uniquely branded sites to our card members. The Sr. Analyst, Digital Content Management ensures integrity of the UX and branded experiences through CMS expertise, highly analytical thinking, and superior problem solving. Following all projects, this role translates new CMS development into technical documentation and presents overview to end users. Capabilities in scope for this position include Account Center and Comenity Business Center (CBC) and may include additional native app or web capabilities over time.
Essential Job Functions
• Define and complete content management tasks for web development projects including system content entry, component creation, page creation, Tridion capability testing, light HTML coding and content implementation;
• Analyze and review business, user experience, content and development requirements for projects impacting Web sites with content controlled by Tridion and identifying the impact of content and layout changes to the Tridion software design and end user experience;
• Represent Content Management within Agile development teams, correcting CMS bugs and partnering with CSS developers for best front end representation of user experience requirements.
• Create supportive documentation for Tridion editors around new software functionality and content management responsibilities; demo new functionality to end users;
• Partner with Retail Digital Development and Agile teams to make changes and updates within Tridion as needed
• Active participant in system issue management and resolution in ongoing development project status meetings
• Manage and maintain the integrity of a proprietary Tridion-based content management system which integrates with several applications and web sites.
• Implementation, plan definition and execution for projects that impact the CMS
• 3-5 years content management system experience, SDL Tridion highly desired
• Understanding of web accessibility standards
• Understanding of software development processes, Agile experience expected
• Familiarity with wireframe documentation and ability to translate into content management templates/components/content models
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with variety of business and dev partners
• Understanding of web development including, user experience, graphic design, CSS, and HTML necessary
• Multilingual websites/content translation experience a plus
• Financial experience preferred, or knowledge of regulated business demands/audit requirements
• Awareness of digital ecosystem including messaging, email, responsive websites, etc.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.