Location: Columbus, OH
Voted 2019 top work places by Columbus CEO, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive result for more than 20 years. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership, speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety industries.
• Hands-on design, analysis, development and troubleshooting of highly-distributed large-scale production systems and event-driven services spanning on-prem and AWS based hosting
• Ownership of reliability, uptime, system security, cost, operations, capacity and performance-analysis
• Share a 24×7 on-call rotation with your team and respond to incidents; lead triage bridges during incidents and provide needed status updates
• Create and maintain monitoring, alerting and dashboarding solutions that improve the visibility into our applications’ performance and business metrics and keep operational workload in-check.
• Use automation technologies to ensure repeatability, eliminate toil, reduce time to action and repair services
• Participate in technical training events and game day scenarios
• Partner with engineering, security, performance, qa and product management teams to improve the availability and quality of service of our products
• Strong Linux administration/build/management skills
• Development experience in at least one of these languages: Java, Go, C# and/or Python; Strong skills in reading, understanding and writing code in the same
• Demonstrated expertise building and managing highly scaled production infrastructure in on-prem and AWS based environments
• Extensive experience troubleshooting n-tier architectures with diverse sets of technologies strongly desired. (e.g. load balancers, web/app/caching/database servers, queues, threading, memory, cpu, heap, storage, network, os)
• Strong experience using application and infrastructure monitoring systems (like Splunk, Cloudwatch, Datadog, New Relic, Sumologic, ELK)
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Mastery of infrastructure automation technologies (like Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, Chef)
• Expertise with continuous deployment based software development lifecycles (e.g. CI/CD)
• Experience with common middleware (e.g., Apache, NGINX, IIS, Tomcat, JBoss)
• Experience with SQL databases (e.g., PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL)
• Expertise with SDLC branching, SCM, and code deployment systems (git/gitflow, Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI, etc.)
• Expertise in container/container-fleet-orchestration technologies (like Docker, Vagrant, Mesosphere)
• BS Degree in Computer Science (or related technical field and/or equivalent industry experience)
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.
CareWorks Tech provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. As part of your continued growth, we’ll provide you with opportunities for training and development to help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
The CareWorks Tech is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.