Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 18 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Position Description: You will perform the essential functions required to ensure the success of various projects including managing medium/large projects involving multiple technologies, functions and internal customers. You may have cross-functional roles and enterprise-wide responsibilities including partnering with Program Managers or Project Sponsors in developing project plans to meet project objectives. You will modify current functionality of the offers presented by customers that could include managing the requirements definition, build, test and implementation of the new changes. The platforms involved with these projects include web, mobile, desktop and some midrange systems.
• As the Project Manager you will lead business-led initiatives for the purpose of meeting project objectives and timelines
• Apply Project Management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements through the utilization of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing processes
• Manage competing demands relevant to scope, schedule, cost, risk and quality; and differing stakeholder requirements and expectations to satisfactory outcomes
• Participate in the definition, implementation and continuous improvement of project processes and techniques
• Assure Project Quality Management through periodic project progress, process, and / or product reviews against established standards including tracking and reporting project progress (performance), risk and issues to project stakeholders
• Provide training and mentoring for projects
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.