Back to Results
Senior Architect 2
Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Senior Architect 2
- Define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
- Produce clean, standards based, modern code with an emphasis on advocacy toward end-users to produce high quality ETL Informatica applications that are well-documented.
- Demonstrate an understanding of technology and frameworks in the context of data integration and data analysis with Informatica.
- Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans and assist in development of standards, methodology and repeatable processes, working closely with internal and external design, business, and technical counterparts.
- Providing data integration solutions in large-scale enterprise environments with the multi-tiered and multi-tenant architecture
- Extensive knowledge of Informatica product suite and associated architecture
- Years of Informatica platform expertise with hands-on development/administration/maintenance experience in Informatica Power Center and other related components (like Power Exchange connectors, B2B DT, MM, DVO, IDQ, IDD, Address Doctor etc.) on Linux/AIX environment
- Years of experience in Architect capacity to provide end to end ETL solution using different Informatica tools.
- Demonstrates expertise in a variety of concepts, practices and procedures relevant to the field of Business Intelligence using IBM Cognos Analytics, SAS, and Tableau.
- Must have sound experience using databases such as Oracle, IBM DB2, and Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong Linux/AIX and Shell Scripting experience is must.
- Broad-based cross-functional IT experience in application development.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal; ability to clearly communicate and document technical solutions.
- Strategic thinking, technical leadership, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with big data, design technical architecture and be able to recommend application customization.
- Human Services domain knowledge will be an added advantage.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.