Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Description: As a Security Architect you will drive business and IT alignment to leverage reusable architecture capabilities including: Identify & Access Management; Network Protection; Data Protection; and Applications.
Daily Tasks Performed
• Provide security architectural expertise across all IAM topics as it relates to both cloud and on-premises technologies, direction, and assistance to systems analysts, systems engineers, software development teams, and other systems and security architects
• Create and maintain the enterprise security IAM architecture strategy and roadmap
• Ensure that proposed and existing security architectures are aligned with organizational IAM goals and objectives
• Document existing security architecture and technology portfolio; make recommendations for improvements and/or alternatives with an IAM perspective
• Create and maintain IAM portions of the enterprise security architecture documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines and procedures)
• Promote security architecture process, outcomes, and results to the organization and senior leadership
• Lead programs to develop, maintain, and govern the security architecture across the organization
• Define, explain, and advocate security technology strategy
• Collaborate with IT leaders and project managers to ensure progress towards security architecture alignment with project goals and requirements
• Participate in enterprise architecture governance process to influence projects to align to enterprise IAM security architecture standards, as well as to identify when it is necessary to modify the enterprise security architecture
• Direct and conduct research on emerging security technologies in support of systems development efforts, and recommend security technologies that will increase enterprise security
• Extensive experience in developing enterprise IAM security architecture designs within Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and other cloud providers.
• Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design document creation.
• A clear understanding of IAM related protocols SAML, SPML, SCIM, OpenID, and OAuth.
• Experience with ADFS, Azure AD, and other cloud federation technologies.
• Experience working with cloud security tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies.
• Strong experience working with Directories, SSO, Federation, Delegated Administration, API Gateways, and SOA servers.
• Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
• Leadership experience in managing multiple cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior management and key stakeholders.
• Knowledge of all components of holistic enterprise architecture, business re-engineering principles and processes, and basic knowledge of financial models and budgeting.
• Experience presenting strategies and tactical action plans to senior management.
• Experience in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Proven project planning and management experience across multiple locations and stakeholder groups.
• Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to champion and drive change initiatives to generate improvements in security capabilities.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.