Back to Results
Security Analyst | Cyber Security and Network Security Vulnerability/Penetration Assessments
Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 18 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Position Description: The Security Analyst will participate in assessment projects, report writing and controls implementation. The ideal candidate is an experienced IT professional whose career includes a broad range of hands-on experience working within an enterprise IT environment with some security responsibility.
- Serve the IT Services group as the lead vulnerability management specialist.
- Implement vulnerability management tools and other technical safeguards in client environments.
- Cyber Security and Network Security Vulnerability/Penetration Assessments, safeguard and system selection, technology assessments, security consulting, and process reengineering.
Work Experience and Education:
- College graduate or non-degree candidates with relevant military or work experience.
- Prefer 3-5 years of progressive IT experience in an enterprise environment with a minimum of 1 year related cyber security work.
- Awareness of security laws, regulations, guidance, policies and directives would be helpful.
- Working knowledge of at least one control framework (e.g. NIST, ISO, CIS, etc.).
- Working knowledge of at least one regulatory authority (e.g. PCI, HIPAA, NERC CIP, etc.).
- Awareness of security risk management, analysis and assessment concepts and their application required.
- Must be technically proficient in performing their assigned duties with minimal supervision while also working within a team environment.
- CISSP, CISA, HCISPP, CISM, or similar certification preferred.
- Experience with: Vulnerability management and patch management processes and tools and malware and eradication.
- Working knowledge in the following technical domains: TCP/IP, UDP, DNS, FTP, NetBIOS, and other protocols; understanding of Linux, UNIX, Windows, and mobile operating systems, network services, vulnerabilities and attacks; exploits and vulnerabilities; programming and shell scripting.
- Strong analytical skills required; must be detail-oriented with an ability to develop and apply complex concepts.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel (Access and Visio a plus).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Some travel required.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.