Back to Results
Scrum Master-IT Digital
Location: Columbus, OH
Voted 2019 top work places by Columbus CEO, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive result for more than 20 years. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership, speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety industries.
- Facilitate team solutions to business value problems as prioritized by the Product Owners and Business Analysts.
- Be an advocate and champion for customer-driven, value-based, agile software development practices.
- Build a track record of growth for each supported team showing dependability, sustainability, and predictability in the Agile delivery of business value.
- Coach the Development Team in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship.
- Coach key stakeholders in the organization regarding agile practices and impacts that actions have on the team and its self-organization (Managers, Product Managers, Program Managers).
- Help the team learn to identify dependencies, skill/knowledge gaps, and other impediments to their work.
- Help the team continuously improve their interactions, practices, and process through valuable inspect and adapt practices.
- Help facilitate team conversations, gather metrics, establish feedback loops, and produce information radiators.
- Remove impediments that are preventing the team from accomplishing their goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Full product life-cycle experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Lead.
- Desire to work collaboratively with Agile teams and their stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Scrum framework and principles of agility.
- Excellence in teaming, facilitation, and communication; Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Embody agility using a servant leadership approach and leading by example.
- Ability to manage and respond to change and adapt to new project requirements.
- Strong technical acumen and software development background with demonstrable success building and leading application delivery teams.
- Ability to facilitate scrum meetings, sprint planning, backlog grooming, and sprint retrospectives.
- Skilled at facilitating a team through the estimating process, breaking down work where required and challenging assumptions to help the team be specific in the work they’re trying to accomplish.
- Ability to instill principles of team autonomy, leveraging Lean and Agile philosophies.
- Ability to coach teams on Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD) and writing acceptance criteria with emphasis on increasing team value and ability to optimize for results.
- Ability to coach staff and teams regarding the Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles.
- Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize tasks to help ensure team commitments are met.
- Advanced skill set for cross-team collaboration in a department with multiple software development teams.
- Deep understanding of all software lifecycle development disciplines – Project Management, Requirements Management, Analysis & Design, Quality Assurance & Testing, Implementation, Deployment, Configuration & Change Management.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.
CareWorks Tech provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. As part of your continued growth, we’ll provide you with opportunities for training and development to help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
The CareWorks Tech is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.