Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Description: This role is on the Mobile Team. Automation framework exists – 70% automation (test cases built). You will need to work at the framework level (using Appium, selenium, Java and Cucumber). Need to focus on end to end testing…will support hybrid model between iOS and Android. Need to provide mentorship to other more junior level resources on the team. Main challenge involves Jenkins for IT Build (Android is working fine but iOS is having issues…need to work with iOS developers and DevOps to integrate with Jenkins). Will also need to build automation framework for touchID.
Essential Job Functions
• Work as part of cross-functional, passionate, agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery
• Leverage existing agile mobile testing framework for designing, developing and building automation test scenarios pertaining to various components of the mobile iOS & Android platform using cucumber JAVA using Appium tool
• Research, recommend and implement automation strategy as needed with the goal of increasing and maintaining automation suite
• Be a creative thinker who can quickly identify and automate for functional ‘edge cases’ outside of expected functionality workflow
• Mentor team members on automation and providing automation expertise to our development teams
• Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team; generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
• Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
• Work closely with Product Owners to understand product specifics and to create corresponding test plan, quality standards, and strategies for the project
• Manually execute the test scripts as needed during the life cycle of the project.
• Throughout projects and issues, resolution utilizes critical thinking and technical skills to identify issues and understand the impact to the user
• Experience with CI tools such as Jenkins
• Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using cucumber
• Understanding of coding enterprise applications within Java
• Demonstrable ability with solid knowledge in testing best practices and techniques
• Ability to evaluate test strategy, test cases, test data, test plan, risk base testing technique and test processes for completeness, effectiveness, and efficiency.
• Ability to present the timely testing status to the stakeholders and management and instill confidence about the work being done.
• Ability to prepare any risk mitigation plans in case there are any delays are foreseen.
• Willingness and ability to bridge any gaps and differences between the testing team and the management and form a clean two-way interface channel.
• Ability to effectively manage up, down, and across organizational structures
• Strong leadership, interpersonal, and influence skills are a must
• Ability to learn quickly and take action
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.