Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Description: Able to create and maintain appropriate project documentation with clarity and quality.
Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science. Master’s Degree preferred
Years of Related Work Experience
Desired Work Experience
• PMP Certification and ability to obtain PgMP Certification within a year
• Greater than 10 years’ experience in a formal project management role with proven examples of leading complex projects and programs through all phases of the Project Life Cycle
• Proven ability to pull together diverse teams to work through conflicts and scope clarification to delivery high results
• Highly preferred 4-6 years’ experience in credit card industry or other proof of learning and working with diverse and complex project types
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools and Microsoft Project
•Demonstrates all 9 PMP and PgMP Competencies with ease
• Demonstrates higher levels of leadership abilities and knowledge. Must be able to balance strategic view vs tactical work
Other Skills/Abilities Preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• • Proficient with MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Proficient in multiple methodologies (i.e. Waterfall and Agile)
• Proficient with MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Able to exercise discretion to make decisions
• Able to mentor project/senior project managers
• Able to work in a team environment and understand change management techniques
• Detail-oriented and able to deliver quality products free of errors
• Able to multi-task and prioritize
• Self-starter with strong entrepreneurial spirit
• Understanding of credit card industry
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.