Back to Results
Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Description: The Database Administrator is responsible for data analysis and database management. Main database platform is MS SQL Server, although we do have a few Oracle databases.
4+ years of overall experience with the following:
- Designing and implementing Extract, Transform & Load (ETL) to support data analytics (i.e. data warehouse), operational, and other data migration needs.
- Experience with cloud database, Azure
- Developing appropriate, accurate documentation to enhance end-user and support personnel understanding of the various data resources.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining stored procedures.
- Skilled data dictionary analysis and design and data model analysis design.
- Providing status of work to Project Team Lead.
- Supporting application system development life cycle.
- Data dictionary backup and recovery.
- Assisting in the design and implementation of the physical framework of the database and objects.
- Business systems analysis and design experience.
- Logical data modeling techniques.
- Author shell scripts to perform back up, restore, and monitoring tasks.
- Anticipate and resolve issues specific to the team.
- Developing and testing stored procedures, SSIS packages, triggers, queries, and scripts.
- Ensuring the safety and security of information systems assets and protecting the system from inappropriate access or destruction
- Highly skilled at database design, installations, conversions.
- Responsible for database backup and recovery procedures, access security and database integrity, physical data storage design and data storage management.
- Managing and maintaining physical databases including database storage management, procedures and tools for access, database security, monitoring and tuning the database to ensure ongoing operation and access.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.