Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 18 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Position Description: We are looking for someone with strong data analytical and troubleshooting capabilities who will focus on capturing the technical requirements for sustaining and re-engineering data analytics processes and data structuring and reporting processes. The ability to read and translate/explain data models, source to target mapping and lineage documents and write and execute intermediate ad hoc queries and analyze existing data processes will be critical as is your ability to identify data transformation rules in order to gather and document technical requirements.
• Identify the data needs of the Modeling and Calculating or Reporting and Analytics work streams through translation of data models, source to target mappings and lineage documents
• Identify key business metrics and defining diagnostic tools and data quality business rules
• Effectively document and broadcast all data changes and update documentation
• Providing use cases supporting Proof of Concepts for technology and processes
• Identifying the data needs of the Modeling and Calculating or Reporting and Analytics work streams through translation of data models, source to target mappings and lineage documents
• Identifying key business metrics and defining diagnostic tools and data quality business rules
• 5+ years experience with analysis and problem solving techniques
• Ability to understand complex processes
• Ability to evaluate and analyze multiple sets of data
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to adapt to changing business needs
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Exceptional problem solving skills
• Self-starter and ability to work independently or with a team
• Ability to multi-task when necessary
• Goal and deadline orientated
• Professional attitude
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.