Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Description: The successful candidate will be an expert in translating business requirements into actionable and/or informative visualizations using Tableau.
• Technical proficiency with creating Tableau views and managing data sources and permissions on server
• Data Analysis Proficiency (querying, SQL, tables, databases, schemas, ETL, structured, unstructured, etc)
• Ability to learn and apply IRM technologies, services and processes quickly
• Strong organization and prioritization skills to maintain schedules, manage multiple concurrent tasks and consistently meet deadlines
• Detail oriented, thorough
• Apply critical thought and remain objective to ensure the best possible outcome for the business
• Demonstrate root cause problem solving and ability to reverse engineer complex situations
• Remain calm when under stress
• Teamwork oriented
• Lean/Agile experience
• A sense of fun – someone who loves helping teams succeed
• Comfortable with ambiguity
Educational Requirements: College Degree preferred (MIS, Engineering, Masters level studies a bonus)
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.