Location: Columbus, OH
For more than 20 years, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive results. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships.
Job Qualifications Include:
1. Must have strong skills in data profiling, data analysis, and data mapping. Extensive hands-on experience interpreting, navigating, and extending data models (conceptual, logical, physical) is required.
2. Significant experience using Informatica IDQ and IBM data architect is highly preferred. Strong SQL skills is a must.
3. Should be able to understand and explain complex data integration and extraction/transformation/load processes (ETL).
4. Should be able to work with the business to define scope of data-centric or data-supportive projects.
5. Should be competent in reviewing Project Initiation Document, Reference/Domain value mapping.
6. Should be able to work with Business and Architects to identify pain points impacting data capabilities.
7. Should be able to establish program/project specific data analysis approach.
8. Should be competent at Source-Target Data mapping, S/T Record building/ Join conditions, writing transformations building data lineage.
9. Should be able to conduct peer reviews.
10. Should be able to support ETL/Test questions, output file validation, defect analysis.
11. Should ensure data analysts (and other data leads, as necessary) are following standard work and best practices.
12. Should ensure data work products being produced are at the level of quality.
13. Should be able to perform skill uplift and coach.
14. Having Insurance and Financial domain experience would be a plus.
15. Should be able to connect and communicate with people at all levels.
16. Critical Thinking, excellent Communication, Detail Oriented, Team first attitude, Creative and Adaptive.
17. Partners with Business/Requirement and Analyst Lead.
18. Experience working in an Agile environment using Lean, Kanban and Scrum practices is a plus.
19. Should possess intermediary visualization techniques (Tableau, any BI tool etc.) skills and report generation necessary for the presentation of data to communicate to stakeholders, such as business partners and technical team, the conclusions and recommendations based on the state of the data being analyzed would be a plus.
20. Measures and manages the quality of requirements and work products.
21. Should be able to discern, understand and communicate changes affecting scope, time or budget.
22. Maintains the knowledge base on existing application functionality and data structures and relationships.
23. Balances business need for changes with current system constraints.
24. Should be able to ensure staffing needs are forecasted as appropriate to ensure project success.
25. Should be able to ensure that all data needs are being addressed within the program / project scope, all data risks and issues are captured / addressed, and to maintain the ongoing health and capability uplift for data for the enterprise.
26. Must value continuous improvement and capability uplift of data management for the enterprise, should have proven track record of doing this.
27. Must promote an environment of sharing, exploration and collaboration.
28. Supports maturing IT capabilities and promotes.
29. Promotes reusable processes and work products and builds common understanding.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity. CareWorks Tech is not your typical technology company. We are part of the CareWork’s family of companies which is one of Ohio’s largest managed care organizations, serving over 115,000 employers and owned by York Risk Services Group. We have 4 guiding principles: (1) Customer Commitment (2) Attitude of Service (3) Respect for the Individual and Team and (4) Exceeding Expectations. We invest in your training, professional development, benefits (medical, 401k, paid holidays/vacation, etc.) and personally focus on your career success. We have operations in 85 locations worldwide and employ 5,000+ people.