Location: Columbus, OH
Voted 2019 top work places by Columbus CEO, CareWorks Tech has been delivering technology solutions that drive result for more than 20 years. As your advocate, the common thread across our associates is crafting the right tech-savvy solutions. Whether it’s IT Consulting, Infrastructure Services, Security, Enterprise Service Management or Interactive, we’re all about finding solutions that advance your career aspirations. Our ongoing client relationships and our proven experienced leadership, speak to our long-term collaborative partnerships. This gives our associates the opportunity to work with a large, diverse group of high-profile clients across a variety industries.
Job Description: Please note candidates must have experience with TFS not just exposure. In addition, this is a customer-facing role. Communication must be extremely strong.
1. Four (4) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience working directly with end-users to define requirements and provide technical advice and assistance in a large-scale environment. (prefer at least 2 years of the 4 years on one larger, complex project)
2. Three (3) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience interviewing non-technical end users to determine and document current business process flows.
3. Two (2) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience in Business Process Re-engineering.
4. Needs to be able to transfer BA knowledge to staff.
5. Ability to multi- task and meet aggressive deadlines.
6. Pay detail attention to requirement changes. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative agile environment.
7. BA Certification
8. Two (2) years’ verifiable and demonstrable experience in TFS (Team Foundation Server) using the AGILE or SCRUM template to manage and track stories and progress.
9. Data analysis skills as it relates to SQL to identify issues with data conversion from the legacy system to the system being developed.
10. Two (2) years of experience using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
11. Prefer to have the ability to understand COBOL language for in-depth analysis
12. Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to achieve common goal
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.
CareWorks Tech provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities, ensuring our associates work in highly sought-after environments and with the latest innovations in technology. We start our relationship with a conversation about your career goals, and work hard to match you with the perfect opportunity. The world of IT is continuously changing, so we know the importance of keeping your skills sharp. As part of your continued growth, we’ll provide you with opportunities for training and development to help you stay ahead of the curve. In addition, we provide a comprehensive benefits package.
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
The CareWorks Tech is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.