IT Audit: Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst
Location: Columbus, OH
IT Audit: GRC Analyst (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
Be part of a leading organization and participate in opportunities which provide governance and compliance solutions and consulting services to clients. The Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst acts as a liaison among stakeholders in order to gather, analyze, and validate requirements for risk assurance, organizational control and regulatory requirements (i.e. Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, PCI) compliance. The GRC Analyst interprets and transforms information based on business requirements and regulatory compliance in order to establish a GRC methodology and framework for clients using the ServiceNow GRC application.
Gather requirements, create design documents, and perform impact analysis for application changes.Assist clients with risk identification and mapping to regulatory and internal control activities.
- Analyze internal controls, identify control gaps and provide recommendations.
- Development of control matrix and control activity test plans.
- Leverage knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end automated solutions which includes governing policies, controls, ITSM, and/or IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes.
- Organizing and prioritizing solution requirements and efforts with clients.
- Consider dependencies, relationships, and integration points to ensure proper solution integration with other systems when applicable
- Working with clients to assess current state processes and tools
- Provide expert-level support and governance mentoring,
- Assist customers with proof-of-concept activities
- Assist in with transforming and changing cultures
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or business related discipline
- 2-5 years IT audit experience
- Excellent business, systems, analytical, technical, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage engagements along with ensuring deliverables meet project plan specifications and deadlines
- Successful experience identifying controls, developing and executing test plans Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance frameworks (i.e. Sarbanes Oxley, PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients
- Ability to develop basic reports and workflows
- Experience in other ITSM systems, such as BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk, or HP Service Manager (Peregrine)
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- CISAP, CISSP, CIA and/or CPA credentials preferred
- Must possess a thorough understanding of how to effectively interact and communicate with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts to facilitate meetings, interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.