SharePoint Resource Needed
Location: Columbus, OH
Description: MUST have Exchange, Lync and SharePoint- will manager a team of 8-10.
Infrastructure Manager - Provide day-to-day administration and support for Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 and Exchange 2010 environments and their supporting systems.
• Candidate should have experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 (MOSS) and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS) with knowledge of upgrade to SharePoint 2010, Exchange 2010, and MOM.
• Experience with architecting, designing and engineering and proposing SharePoint solutions and have the ability to effectively communicate with clients and internal resources.
• Assist in developing the strategy for optimal use of SharePoint and other collaborative tools within the organization
• Provide day-to-day administration and support for Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 and Exchange 2010 environments and their supporting systems
• Perform typical administrative activities such as troubleshooting, backup and restore, site creation, and end-user problem resolution
• Support InfoPath forms integrated with SharePoint and occasionally involving .NET code and/or MS SQL server
• Develop and support SharePoint and Exchange workflows
• Develop policies, procedures, and guidelines for SharePoint and Exchange administration
• Work with business customers on SharePoint and Exchange projects.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent business experience.
• 7-10 years of progressively responsible technology experience
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft applications with emphasis on Exchange and SharePoint.
• Strong management, leadership, verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal skills are essential. Previous Financial Services experience or knowledge is a plus
• Microsoft administration experience (Active Directory, IIS, SQL Server, Windows Server 2003/2008) with SharePoint Portal Server 2007/2010,Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and SharePoint Foundation, Exchange Server 2007/2010, Outlook 2007/2010, MOM
• Demonstrated experience leading a team of 1-6 people, developing strategies, system design, and influence management with senior / mid-level managers in the Business and peer Technology organizations
• Working knowledge of installing, configuring and supporting Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server, Windows SharePoint Services applications, Exchange Server, Outlook, and MOM
• Experience integrating Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010 with Office 2003/2007/2010
• Experience integrating Microsoft Exchange 2007/2010 with Office 2003/2007/2010
• Knowledge of integrating enterprise content with SharePoint 2007/2010 to include: content indexing, search scopes, personalization, and restricting access to content
• Website development/programming experience
• General knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server administration
• SharePoint Designer 2008/2010 experience.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.