Web Content Coordinator | Project Coordination/Analysis | CMS
Location: Columbus, OH
Job DescriptionPosition Summary: Responsible for developing and deploying content for the company’s web properties and email campaigns. Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to the following):
- Creates, edits and processes content within Content Management System (CMS) utilizing visual and print collateral.
- Writes copy, edits product images and navigates products within CMS for the site.
- Gathers products for photo shoots as necessary.
- Circulates proofs and secures final approvals for product setup in CMS.
- Prepares and uploads digital imagery assets to the Digital Asset Management System (DAMS).
- Monitors product availability utilizing sell through reports and updates website according to standards.
- Provides support as needed on web, social media, and email marketing campaigns, programs and projects.
Desired Skills & ExperienceKnowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, Design, Communication or Commercial Art or equivalent experience preferred.
- Experience in web, design, agency or retail environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Photoshop preferred.
- Good understanding of color management for the web, file naming conventions, image formats and their effects on file size preferred.
- Experience in web technology including DAMS and CMS preferred.
- Ability to work independently, but must be team oriented and able to clearly communicate and facilitate work.