Senior Software Architect
Location: Columbus, OH
Provides the technical vision and direction across architectural domains (Mainframe, MidTier, Network and Data) for Synoran products. Ensures the communication of principal technical drivers; for example, trends, best practice, setting and applying of standards affecting the products;
Defines the technical objectives for the products. Defines the goals, constraints, key features, and overall architectural approach for the products. Mentors technical staff. Program, test and implement solutions meeting Synoran architectural patterns. As the Synoran solution continues to grow and expand, create or update those patterns during the development cycle. Presents architecture and technical capabilities to customers and prospects. This position is a senior level position requiring 12-years of applied technology experience.
· Responsible for conceptual, logical and physical architecture for Synoran products.
· Accurately understands the current technologies and the future direction of those technologies and the impact they may have on products.
· Defines the goals, constraints, key features, and overall architecture approach for specific
· Provide technical product expertise during sales activities.
· Design, implement and test solutions for client engagements. Provide expertise to product deployments.
REQUIREMENTS: Required Skill Set:
· Consults extensively with customer representatives, internal staff and vendors. Supports the design of complex information technology.
· Define strategy and set direction for architecture of products:
- Work jointly with clients on architecture initiatives, architecture roadmap
- Establish frameworks that are scalable, extensible, interoperable, manageable
- Participate in product and project planning
· Extensive knowledge of SOA, Web Services, Java, XML, J2EE. Mainframe experience (DB2, CICS, MQ, MVS)
· Experience with J2EE App Servers: BEA Weblogic, IBM Websphere, and JBOSS.
· Experience with Standard Modeling Methodologies and Tools.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience with developing and presenting sales presentations as well as creating white papers.
· Familiarity with various EAI products (TIBCO, WebMethods, BEA WLI, WebSphere)
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.