.NET Lead Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
Objective: Upgrade existing reporting system to web-enable the "Thick Client" applications; convert database functions into SQL Server language; if feasible, replace current Oracle system with SQL Server or written into database packages for the Oracle database system: the adequacy of the historical data is to be analyzed, the security of the application is to be reviewed, new reports are to be written, screens enhanced and system tuning performed as directed.
Scope of Work:
1) evaluate the adequacy of the historical data
2) develop requested reports
3) evaluate the replacement of the current Oracle relational db to SQL Server
4) enhance the performance of the database accesses by converting system to utilize SQL Server, if Oracle replaced, or to utilize database packages to improve database input/output for Oracle system. 5) review the security structure of the application and make recommendations to improve the system. 6) convert the current VB 6 programs to ASP.NET
7) automate initiation of Administrative Investigations based on the entry of a Patrol Crash (client specified).
REQUIREMENTS: Must provide 3 references for which candidate has successfully demonstrated meeting the requirements of the SOW on a project of similar size and scope in the past five (5) years. The name of the person to be contacted, phone number, company, address, brief description of project size & complexity, and dates (month/year) of employment must be given for each reference.
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
David A. Horvay
Sr. IT Recruiter | Sourcing Coordinator
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.