ETL Developer/Analyst | Business Intelligence/DataWarehousing
Location: Columbus, OH
MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES & ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
30%: Provide hands on Development, Unit Test, and Support for ETL processes
20%: Lead team of ETL Developers of varying experience levels in building and supporting ETL processes for both real-time and batch systems including mentoring NetJets ETL developers.
20%: Collaborate with Solutions Architect, Data Architect, and DBAs to understand business requirements, data, and optimize ETL performance
10%: Provide ETL repository administration services and enforce ETL object reusability
10%: Champion developing, implementing, and continuously updating "best practices", strategies and standards as they relate to ETL in the environment
10%: Facilitate ETL-related data quality management
Course of Study/Major: CS, CE, CIS, IS, MIS, or similar, or equivalent experience.
Related Work Experience: 5 - 8 years
· Personal qualities: innovation, resourcefulness, tenacity, independence, energy, and self-confidence.
· Broad understanding of data technologies, including ETL, OLAP, OLTP, and general modeling practices.
· Experience in data warehousing
· In-depth knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, or Business Objects Data Integrator as both a designer, developer, and administrator
· High proficiency in understanding relational and dimensional data models.
· Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, database triggers and optimizing SQL statements.
· Experience with Oracle 9i or higher
· Strong strategic skills, the ability to lead in the adoption of ETL technologies, standards and best practices.
· Ability to handle difficult situations; work as a team to resolve issues and to help "firefight" during crises situations.
· Proven tactical skills, the ability to move tactical decisions towards strategic initiatives.
· Ability to collaborate effectively with a broad base of business and technology associates
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work effectively with a broad range of internal and external customers.
· Demonstrated ability with Word, Visio, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
David A. Horvay
Sr. IT Recruiter | Sourcing Coordinator
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.