Business Objects/ETL Developer
Location: Columbus, OH
There's an optimism that exists within CareWorks Tech, and it's infused in virtually everything we do on a day-to-day basis.
We enjoy what we do because we have confidence that our people, our way of doing things and the technology that we use and create will result in breakthrough solutions for our customers. We're not afraid of challenges and, in fact, we welcome them.
We want to succeed because that makes you succeed. We approach everything we do with an enthusiasm and a level of energy that can only be achieved through total involvement. We're your partners, and we have a vested interest in you and your organization. You're not going to find another company like us, and that's just the way we like it. Being different is great for us. And it's even better for you.
CareWorks Techs is currently seeking Business Objects/ETL Developers for a long term consulting opportunity in Columbus, OH.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Design and develop ETL data flows, jobs, and processes based on requirements for the data warehouse and operational data stores
* Provide hands on Development, Unit Test, and Support for ETL processes
* Build and support ETL processes for both real-time and batch systems
* Collaborate with Solutions Architect and Data Architect to understand business requirements and data model
* Work directly with the Data Architect to produce a OLAP data model
* Support full testing cycle for ETL processes, including bug fixes
* Collaborate with Data Architect and DBA team to optimize ETL performance
* Facilitate ETL-related data quality management
* Follow and improve ETL strategy
* Champion developing, implementing, and continuously updating "best practices" and standards as they relate to ETL in the environment
* Provide ETL repository administration services and enforce ETL object reusability
* Creation of ETL mapping documentation
* Broad understanding of data technologies, including ETL, OLAP, OLTP, and general modeling practices.
* Experience in data warehousing
* In-depth knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, or Business Objects Data Integrator as a designer, developer, and administrator
* High proficiency in understanding relational and dimensional data models.
* Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, database triggers and optimizing SQL statements.
* Experience with Oracle 9i or higher
* Strong strategic skills, the ability to lead in the adoption of ETL technologies, standards and best practices.
* Experience with Business Objects Data Integrator/Services
* Experience with Business Objects Data Quality (First Logic)
* Experience with Meta Data Management
* Experience in data warehousing and business intelligence
* High proficiency in understanding relational and dimensional data models
* Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, database triggers and optimizing SQL statements
* Experience with Oracle 9i or higher
* Broad understanding of reporting technologies, including reporting suite management, report visualization, design and development, dashboard visualization , design and development, and analytical modeling, design and development
* Experience in tuning/caching reports, and service configuration
* Minimum two years knowledge of and experience with Business Objects toolsets, including Universe Designer, Web Intelligence, Crystal Reports, and Crystal Xcelsius, as a designer, developer, and administrator
* Experience with Business Objects Enterprise XI R3
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Demonstrated ability with Microsoft desktop tools, including Word, Visio, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project, and Outlook
* Excellent knowledge and considerable development experience with one or more of the following: - Hyperion Brio - SQR
* Experience in large-scale data warehouse deployment
* Experience in metadata management and Business Objects Data Integrator toolset
* Experience in creating and maintaining portlets
* Experience in user experience design and/or designing web sites
The CareWorks Family of Companies is committed to providing career opportunity and growth to all Associates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability.
David A. Horvay
Sr. IT Recruiter | Sourcing Coordinator
CareWorks Tech | Strategically-Led Technology Solutions
5555 Glendon, CT
Dublin, OH 43016
Thank you for considering CareWorks Tech for your next career opportunity.